Zopo has launched its Zopo Color F5 smartphone in India. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. The phone features a 5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
The Color F5 sports an 8 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. It houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with expandable support via microSD card. Backed up by a 2100mAh battery, it measures 144×72.3×8.5 mm and weighs 157 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
The phone features a fingerprint sensor on the rear for additional security. It also comes with a Barcode and QR code scanner to scan barcodes and QR codes.
Specifications & Features Of Zopo Color F5
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2100mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE,, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 144×72.3×8.5 mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Barcode & QR code scanner
Price & Availability
The Zopo Color F5 carries a price tag of Rs. 10,590 and comes in White, Black and Gold color options.
“The Color series has been our most successful product chain in India. Therefore, with the launch of our Color F5 smartphone, we hope to maintain our position in the Indian market as a brand that provides highly featured, innovative products to its customers at competitive prices – without compromising on quality,” said Zopo Mobiles.