Asus has launched its Asus ZenWatch 2 smartwatch in the Indian market. It comes in two variants based on screen size- 1.63-inch ZenWatch 2 (WI501Q) and 1.45-inch ZenWatch 2 (WI502Q).
Besides two sizes options, users can also choose from two stainless-steel case colors (Silver and Gunmetal) and two straps (Rubber and Leather). Read on to find more details on specifications, features, price and availability of the ZenWatch 2.
As for specifications, it is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and sports an AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It flaunts IP67 rating for resistance against water.
Key Features of Asus ZenWatch 2
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating System: Android Wear
- Display: WI501Q: 1.63-inch (320×320 pixels) / WI502Q: 1.45-inch (280×280 pixels) AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB
- Battery: WI501Q: 300mAh / WI502Q: 400mAh
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi
- Compatibility: Smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS
- Two stainless-steel case colors (Silver and Gunmetal)
- IP67 rating
- Two straps (Rubber and Leather)
Pricing and Availability
The 1.45-inch (WI502Q) variant of Asus ZenWatch 2 is priced at Rs. 11,999 while 1.63-inch (WI501Q) variant is priced at Rs. 14,999. It is available to buy exclusively from online retailer Flipkart. It will also be available to buy from Asus Exclusive Stores in the coming days.
“Consumers today wish to use gadgets that make their lives simpler by aiding their hectic lifestyles. The Asus ZenWatch 2 achieves this through its features that make it possible for the users to manage their lives right on their wrists. Combining luxury in a slim form-factor, the ZanWatch 2 furthers our vision of providing high-end products at affordable price points,” said Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for Asus India.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!