Huawei’s Honor brand has announced the commencement of sale of its latest flagship smartphone Honor 7. It will be available to buy exclusively from online retailer Flipkart. The Honor 7 online sale will begin starting 00.00 hrs on October 15, 2015 till midnight of October 15. Priced at Rs. 22,999, the device will be available in Mystery Gray and Fantasy Silver color options.
Furthermore, the company has announced cashback and exchange offers on purchase of Honor 7. Users can get 10% cashback on select banks and discount of up to Rs. 12,000 on exchange of old smartphone.
Features & Specifications Of Huawei Honor 7
To recall, the Honor 7 comes with following features and specifications:
- Processor: 64-bit Octa-core (quad Cortex-A53 at 2.2GHz + quad Cortex-A53 at 1.5GHz) HiSilicon Kirin 935
- GPU: Mali-T628 MP4
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 423ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 20 mega pixel with dual LED flash, phase detection autofocus, Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses, sapphire glass protection
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 3100mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 143.2×71.9×8.5mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
Honor 7 Hands On Review
“We are excited to launch our flagship smartphone Honor 7 in the Indian market. The Honor 7 embodies the philosophy and mission to enable superior mobile internet experiences for the internet generation and is a perfect choice for the creatively inclined. What makes this announcement more exciting is that it will be launched on the prodigious Big Billion Day sale day by Flipkart. We believe that this phone is a perfect answer for the digital needs of Indian Youth,” said Mr. P Sanjeev, Vice President Sales, Huawei India – Consumer Business Group.