Huawei has launched its latest tablet, called the Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro. As for specifications, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and either 2GB or 3GB of RAM.
The device comes in two variants based on storage- 16GB and 32GB, both of which support expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card. On software front, it runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating wrapped under Emotion UI 3.1.
The MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 6660mAh battery, it measures 259.1×156.4×8.5 mm and weighs 495 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The tablet will be available in White and Black color options.
Specifications & Features Of Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- Display: 10.1-inch WUXGA IPS (1920×1200 pixels resolution, 224ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with Auto Focus, LED flash,f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 6660mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Color Options: White and Black
- Dimensions: 259.1×156.4×8.5 mm
- Weight: 495 grams
Price & Availability
There is no word on pricing and availability details of the Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro. We expect the company to make an official announcement in the coming days.
Huawei also unveiled its two new camera focused smartphones- Huawei P9 and P9 Plus. The USP of these phones is Leica developed dual 12 mega pixel cameras on the rear with 1.25-micron pixels and Leica SUMMARIT lenses. One of the lenses captures light in color while the other captures in monochrome. Read more about Huawei’s R9 and R9 Plus smartphones here.
Also Read: Huawei TalkBand B3 Fitness Tracker Launched