Google introduced its Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X smartphones last month in September 2015, now the former has been spotted listed by an online retailer. The Google Nexus 6P is listed on Flipkart as ‘coming soon’. The retailer also lists come specifications and features of the phone along with notify me option wherein prospective buyers can provide their email to get notified when the device becomes available to buy. While rumors are hinting at Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X launch in India on October 13, listing of the device on Flipkart does confirm that the launch is imminent.
Under the hood, the Nexus 6P is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor paired with Adreno 430 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5.7-inch Quad HD display with resolution of 2560×1440 and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The phone will be available in three variants based on storage- 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
On camera front, it sports a 12.3 mega pixel rear with dual LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 3450mAh battery, it measures 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm and weighs 178 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Google Nexus 6P
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD ( 2560×1440 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 4)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- Rear Camera: 12.3 mega pixel with dual LED flash, laser assisted auto-focus, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow motion videos at 240fps
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3450mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 178 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single SIM
Price & Availability
The Google Nexus 6P is priced at at $499 ( approximately Rs. 32,500) for 32GB variant, $549 ( approximately Rs. 35,700) for 64GB variant and $649 ( approximately Rs. 42,200) for 128GB variant. The device is listed on Flipkart and is expected to be launched in India on October 13, 2015.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!