Reliance has launches its latest smartphone in LYF series, called the Reliance LYF Water 5. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor paired with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. On the front, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 294ppi pixel density. On storage front, it houses 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded via microSD card.
The LYF Water 5 sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and auto focus. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. Camera feature include face detection, manual HDR, panorama and 6x digital zoom. Backed up by a 2920mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 15 hours of talk time and up to 290 hours of standby time on 4G networks. On connectivity front, the dual SIM smartphone offers 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS options.
Specifications & Features Of Reliance LYF Water 5
- Processor: 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, Dragontrail Glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2920mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Weight: 136 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Reliance LYF Water 5 is priced at Rs. 11,699 available to buy exclusively from Amazon India.
Reliance has also extended its 4G services to the public through on invite-only system. The company has initiated an employee referral program in which every employee with a trial SIM is empowered to refer 10 people to join the 4G network. Read more about it here.