Samsung has introduced its latest smartphone in China, dubbed the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
On imaging front, it sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. For storage purpose, it houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
Backed up by a 2600mAh battery, it measures 142.2×71.3×8 mm and weighs 139 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
Specifications & Features Of Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD Super AMOLED (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 142.2×71.3×8 mm
- Weight: 139 grams
Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is priced at CNY 990 (approx. Rs. 10,000). It will be available to buy via China Telecom however, there is no word on availability of the phone as of now.
Samsung also launched its Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) and Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphones in India recently. While the former is priced at Rs. 13,990, latter carries a price tag of Rs. 15,990. The 2016 Galaxy J series smartphones succeed the Galaxy J5 and J7 phones which were launched last year, in 2015 in India. Read more about Galaxy J5 2016 and J7 2016 here.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!