Now, you can create personalized stickers for WhatsApp chats. The app uses AI for this feature. Read more to find out How To Create AI-Generated Stickers On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform in India. It is also one of the few apps that gets regular updates with new features and capabilities.
Now, the Meta-owned platform has added an AI (artificial intelligence) feature that will allow users to create personalized stickers by just describing the desired visual.
The new AI stickers feature is placed in the stickers tab. To generate a new sticker, all you need to do is tap on the new Create button and provide an apt description to AI.
How To Create AI-Generated Stickers On WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp app and click open any chat.
- Next, select the smiley icon at the bottom and open the stickers window.
- Now, you can create AI stickers by clicking on the “generate your own AI sticker” tab.
- Then, select ‘Create’ and describe the sticker that you want to create.
- That’s it! The new feature will offer different options based on your description.
The new AI stickers feature is being rolled out in the WhatsApp beta for Android 184.108.40.206 update. It is expected to be available in the wider update soon.
Generative AI is still at the centre of an ethical update about rights and fair usage. So far, Meta has not revealed the name of the generative AI used to create new stickers.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below.