Google Now reminders is a great way to stay ahead of your daily tasks and appointments. However, you don’t need to shift between your desktop and smartphone to set reminders. Let us show you how to do it directly from your desktop. Read more to find How To Create Google Now Reminders From Desktop
You can easily set Google Now reminders easily from the desktop. All you need to do is go to the main Google search page in any browser. Alternatively, you can directly use the Omnibar in the Chrome Browser. Here’s How To Create Google Now Reminders From Desktop:
How To Create Google Now Reminders From Desktop
- Open Google Chrome browser or Google search page
- Now, type in your reminder, starting with “remind me…” and press Enter
- Next, you will see a page of search results along with a widget for creating a reminder
- Just select when or where Google Now should remind you. Along with date and time, you can include locations too
- Then, click Remind me on Google Now.
- That’s it. Google Now will deliver the reminder on your smartphone to the Google Search app. It also works with Google Now in iOS and Chrome for desktop.
What do you think of the above-mentioned trick? Are you excited to check it out? Share your views with us in the comments section below.