While switching from an old Android smartphone to new, you need a Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, it can be easily created. Additionally, you can easily switch to a new account on your Android handset to access the multiple Google services. Let us help you set up a new Google account in a few simple steps. Read more to find about How To Setup New Google Account On Android Smartphones
The Google account enables you to use the Google Play Store and purchase apps/ games. You can also subscribe to Play Music and other Google services (including Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Photos). You can easily switch to a new Google account on your device to start enjoying these features.
Once your Google account is set up, you can easily create documents, send emails, store your photos/ videos, etc. This account can be accessed on your PC as well. All you need to do is go to the ‘Settings’ section on your Android device and tap ‘Add Accounts’ at the bottom and choose ‘Google’. Next, follow the step-by-step instructions. Here’s How To Setup New Google Account On Android Smartphones:
How To Setup New Google Account On Android Smartphones
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section of your smartphone.
- Scroll down to the ‘Accounts‘ option.
- Now, at the bottom of your screen, tap on the ‘Add account’ option.
- Next, select ‘Google’.
- Then, choose ‘More options’.
- Tap on ‘Create account’ option.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your personal info, selecting a username, etc.
- Now, read the ‘Terms of service’ and tap on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- That’s it.
We hope the above-mentioned tips and tricks were helpful? Share your views with us in the comments section below.