HTC has launched its HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM smartphone in the Indian market. As for specifications, the Desire 628 is armed with a 1.3GHz octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 294ppi pixel density.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front snapper with f/2.4 aperture. The phone houses 32GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 2TB via microSD card.
Fueled by a 2200mAh battery, the Desire 628 supports fast charging. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It measures 146.9×70.9×19.8 mm and weighs 142 grams.
Specifications & Features Of HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core
- Operating System: Android with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 2200mAh with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 146.9×70.9×19.8 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 13,990 and will go on sale starting June 5, 2016.
HTC has also launched its flagship smartphone- HTC 10, in the country. Specifications of the phone include quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 operating system, 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 (1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 2.5D Gorilla Glass) display, 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal memory (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card), 12 mega pixel (HTC Ultrapixel 2) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 5 mega pixel front facing camera and 3000mAh battery. Read more about HTC 10 here.