Most smartphones come with a basic theme and a few additional options. However, you can easily customize various aspects of your device. Read more to find How To Apply Custom Icons On Android Smartphones
In spite of your smartphone model, you can customize its different aspects and make it your own. Most Android phones allow you to easily make changes to their interface.
One of the easiest ways to personalize your home screen/ UI is getting an icon pack. You access OEM icon packs on your device or download third-party options from the Play Store.
While the OEM icon packs only modify a handful of apps, third-party icon packs can offer a complete makeover by changing the look of the majority of the apps on your device.
Third-party launchers such as Nova Launcher or Action Launcher are a great option. Let us help you get started:
How To Apply Custom Icons On Android Smartphones
With Nova Launcher
- Install any third-party icon pack from the Play Store
- Long-press an empty space on your home screen
- Select “Settings” > “Look & feel”
- Now, choose “Icon style” > “Icon theme”
- Select the icon pack from the list
- That’s it! The look of your home screen will change
With Action Launcher
- Install an icon pack from the Play Store
- Long-press the home screen
- Choose “Home settings”
- Select “Appearance” > “Icon pack”
- Now, choose your icon pack and press “OK”
- That’s it
Additionally, you can access the OEM icon pack options by long-pressing the home screen and choosing ‘icon packs’ or ‘wallpaper & theme’ options. You might need to download some of these after seeing the preview.
We hope the above-mentioned tip was helpful. Are you excited to try it out? Share your views with us in the comments section below.