Reliance Retail has launched a new smartphone under its Lyf brand, called the Lyf Wind 7s. Under the hood, the smartphone packs a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor paired with Adreno 304 GPU. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The screen is protected against scratches by AGC Glass protection.
The Wind 7s houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. It supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. On the imaging front, it sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. Camera features include Auto Frame Rate, Red Eye Reduction, Continuous Auto Focus, Video HDR supported in code, Smile Detection, Gaze detection, Blink Detection and Panorama.
Backed up by a 2250mAh battery, the company claims it to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time on 4G networks, up to 180 hours of standby time and up to 5 hours of video playback. It measures 143.5x72x8.7 mm and weighs 156 grams. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Lyf Wind 7s: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909)
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, AGC Glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2250mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG
- Dimensions: 143.5x72x8.7 mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- Color Options: Blue and Black
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
Carrying a price tag of Rs. 5,699, the Lyf Wind 7s comes in Blue and Black color options.