With smartphones being capable of doing almost anything, bad internet can be a spoilsport. Read more to find How To Fix Mobile Data Disconnection Problem On Android Devices
Bad internet connection can make it harder to access several apps on your smartphone. You can’t access downlaod or access apps on Google Play either.
While a good WiFi connection can solve most of these problems, there are few troubleshooting tips you can try for Android devices while-on-the-go.
First, try restarting your device. If it doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data. Go to Settings > “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”, turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check to see if there’s a difference.
If mobile data is turned on and you have a data connection, try the following methods:
How To Fix Mobile Data Disconnection Problem On Your Handset
- Go to Settings > “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” > Mobile data/ Data usage
- Next, turn mobile data on. Or turn it off and on again.
- Now, check that there is a data indicator next to the signal strength bars at the top of the screen Signal (f2G, 3G, 4G, H, etc).
- If nothing is displayed, turn Wi-Fi off and check back.
- If you still don’t see a signal data indicator, try moving to a different area and check your signal again.
Alternatively, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Go to Settings > “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections”
- Tap Airplane Mode and turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Now, Turn airplane mode off.
- Next, check to see if the connection problems have been solved.
- If you still have problems, contact your mobile service provider.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below,