Samsung has launched its Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime smartphone in the Indian market. As for specifications, the phone packs a 1.6GHz octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It runs 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
On imaging front, the Galaxy J7 Prime sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. It houses 32GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 256GB using microSD card.
Backed up by a 3300mAh battery, the dual SIM device supports 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It measures 151.5×74.9×8.1 mm and features a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button for additional security. It alsocomes with S Bike mode that avoids distraction of bikers due to incoming calls.
Specifications & Features Of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Processor: 1.6GHz octa-core
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 256GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 151.5×74.9×8.1 mm
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
Priced at Rs. 18,790, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is listed on Samsung India e-store and is available to buy from retail stores across the country.
Samsung also launched its Tizen OS based Samsung Z2 smartphone in India in August 2016 for Rs. 4,590. The phone comes with a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4-inch WVGA (800×480 pixels) display, 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, VGA or 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera and a 1500mAh battery. It also comes pre-loaded with S Bike mode and Ultra Power Saving mode. Read more about Samsung Z2 here.