WhatsApp is an unavoidable social media app now. However, it also keeps the phone buzzing at all times. Read more to find How To Stop WhatsApp Notifications Without Deleting The App
The digital age has made everyone available at all times. However, it is also robbing peace, thanks to thousands of notifications.
Currently, WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app. It constantly makes notification tone buzzes from personal and group messages.
While deleting the app is not a realistic solution, you can easily turn off notifications and check your phone when you want. Here’s how:
How To Stop WhatsApp Notifications From The App
- Open WhatsApp > Settings > Notifications > and select ‘None‘ in the Notification tone menu for Messages.
- Next, turn off the vibration and choose “None” under the “Light” option.
- Then, turn off “Use high priority notifications“.
- Now, repeat the same process for the Group settings just below the Messages section.
- That’s it!
How To Stop WhatsApp Notifications From General Android Settings
- Go to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Apps.
- Now, select WhatsApp > Notifications and turn off “All WhatsApp Notifications”
- That’s it!
Additionally, you can revoke permissions and disable mobile data usage in the background. There is also an option to ‘Force Stop’ WhatsApp.
There are also certain third-party applications like Google Digital Wellbeing that restrict internet access to apps like WhatsApp and limit notifications.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below.