Dell Technologies has launched multiple new laptops at the IFA 2019 in Berlin. This includes the XPS 13 with new 10th Gen Intel Core processors. The company has also upgraded multiple Inspiron and Vostro notebooks. Read more to find about Dell Laptops Portfolio Price, Specs, and Features
Dell has expanded its consumer laptops portfolio with new form factors and the new 10th Gen Intel Core processors. The company claims that the new devices will deliver better performance, multi-thread workloads, and handle 4K content.
Dell XPS 13
- Intel 10th Gen Core U series processor
- Intel WiFi 6 chipset
- Dell CinemaColor
- Dolby Vision
- 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge display
The new Dell XPS 13 is powered by an Intel 10th Gen Core U series processor. Another model with i7 hexacore models will be available in October.
The 2-in-1 laptop will also feature Killer AX1650 (2×2) built on Intel WiFi 6 chipset, Dell CinemaColor, Dolby Vision, and an optional 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge display.
The new laptop is the world’s first Project Athena-verified laptop with Intel’s new 10th Gen Core 10-nanometer silicon processors.
Dell Inspiron Series
The company has also added the latest 10th Gen Intel Core processors to Inspiron laptops. The new Inspiron 14 7000 ultralight laptops feature a durable magnesium alloy chassis.
The stylish laptop features all-around narrow borders with 100 percent sRGB color coverage. Additional features include a lid-open sensor, fingerprint sensor (built into the power button), and WWAN connectivity.
Other Inspiron devices with the 10th Gen Intel Core processors include –
- Inspiron 13, 15, 17 7000 2-in-1 – now features USB Type-C with Thunderbolt 3 support and in an optional silver chassis
- Inspiron 14, 15 5000 2-in-1 – supports an Active Pen compatible touchscreen
- Inspiron 13 5000 – sports thin form factor with optional mobile broadband. Two sleek color options – Platinum Silver and Iced Lilac
- Inspiron 24 5000 & 27 7000 All-in-One (AIOs) desktops
- Inspiron 14, 15 5000 (5490, 5590) – Platinum Silver, Iced Lilac, Iced Mint, and Iced Gold (14” only) color options
- Inspiron 14, 15 5000 (5493, 5494, 5593, 5594) – FHD anti-glare wide-viewing display, Dell Cinema feature
- Inspiron 14, 15, 17 3000 – Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX230 discrete graphics card
New Dell Vostro Laptops
The company is also integrating the 10th generation Intel Core processors within its current Vostro portfolio. The new Vostro 14 and 15 5000 laptops come with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 discrete graphics, TPM 2.0 security chip, and an optional fingerprint sensor.
The new affordable laptops are targeted at small businesses. The Dell Mobile Connect feature allows you to connect your smartphones to your PC.
- Vostro 13 5000 – compact, thin design. Skype for Business certified for on-the-go work calls
- Vostro 14, 15 3000 – Hardware-based TPM 2.0 security chip, fingerprint sensor (integrated onto the power button)
What do you think of the specs and features of new Dell Laptops? Share your views with us in the comments section below.