LG has launched its latest X series smartphone, called the LG X Power 2. It succeeds the LG X Power, that was launched in India in October 2016. As for specifications, the X Power 2 is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and features a 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The X Power 2 houses 1.5GB / 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with expandable storage up to 2TB using microSD card. On the camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash. On the front, it features a 5 mega pixel front camera with soft LED flash. Armed with a 4500mAh battery, the phone supports fast charging. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. It measures 154.7×78.1×8.4 mm and weighs 164 grams.
LG X Power 2: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1.5GB / 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with soft LED flash
- Battery: 4500mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- Dimensions: 154.7×78.1×8.4 mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Color Options: Shiny Gold, Black Titan, Shiny Titan and Shiny Blue
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The LG X Power 2 will first go on sale in March in the Latin America, followed by the United States, Asia, Europe and other regions. There is no word on price of the phone as of now and it will be announced locally in each market at the time of launch. The smartphone will be available in Shiny Gold, Black Titan, Shiny Titan and Shiny Blue color options.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!