Work from home is much harder while juggling between multiple devices. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to get all pings in one place. Read more to find How To Get Phone Notifications On Windows PC Or Laptop
Seamlessly jumping from one device to another is a big USP for many apps. Now, you can even get your smartphone notifications on your laptop.
Working from home or on the go is not as easy as it seems. However, you no longer need to check your phone while performing your office tasks.
The Your Phone app by Microsoft allows Windows users to receive real-time notifications from their smartphones on their desktops and laptops. It also notifies you when you receive new voice calls or messages.
Before starting, download the Your Phone app on your Windows machines through Microsoft Store. Also, download the Your Phone Companion app on your Android device from Google Play.
How To Get Phone Notifications On Windows PC Or Laptop
- Open the Your Phone app on your PC.
- Then, click on the Android box and then hit Continue.
- Now, you will see a screen showing a URL to download the Your Phone Companion app on your Android phone.
- Next, click on the ‘Yes, I finished installing Your Phone Companion‘ option.
- Then, the Your Phone app on your laptop will show you options to pair your phone either manually or using a QR code.
- Now, select the Open QR code option and open the Your Phone Companion app on your phone and tap Continue.
- Next, grant permissions on the phone and then press the Continue button.
- Then, allow the app to run in the background if you don’t want to miss any notifications.
- Now, press Done on the phone and on your computer, click on Get started.
- That’s it!
Note: For this to work, make sure the latest version of the Your Phone app is installed on your computer and its companion on your phone.
While the Your Phone app is designed to offer notification alerts from Android devices to desktops and laptops seamlessly, it can also connect your Windows system with an iPhone.
However, the notification functionality of the Your Phone app with iOS is quite limited as of now. You can use Apple’s Continuity to receive iPhone notifications on your Mac though.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below.