Google has introduced a new feature that will allow you to use access apps and games without any ads, in-app purchases, etc. Read more to find How To Use Android Apps Without Ads
The Google Play Pass is a new subscription-based service by the search engine giant. It comes with a starting price of Rs 99 per month or Rs 889 a year. You can also get a one-month prepaid subscription at Rs 109.
The new service comes with a one-month trial. You can share the subscription with up to five other family members (in Google family group).
The new features allows Android users to access to access Google Play apps and games without any ads, in-app purchases, and upfront payments.
The company has added a dedicated section on Google Play to access the titles under Play Pass. It offers access to a curated collection of apps and games.
The Google Play Pass runs on devices with Android 4.4 or above. You will also need at least Google Play store app version 16.6.25 and a valid payment method.
Also read: How To Share Google Photos With Anyone
How To Get Google Play Pass On Android phone
- Go to Google Play and tap your profile icon from the top-right corner
- Now, tap on Play Pass.
- Then, hit Get started on the introduction screen to proceed with the subscription to the Play Pass service. You can choose from an annual subscription or a monthly plan.
- Next, scroll down to read terms of the service and tap Subscribe to get the service activated.
- Then, enter the password for your Google account and tap Verify to proceed.
- Now, scroll down to look at the apps and games you will get with your subscription.
- That’s it!
Also read: How To Create Shared Albums With Google Photos
How To Use Google Play Pass
- On your Android phone, go to Google Play.
- Now, select the Play Pass tab from the bottom bar.
- Then, scroll down to look at the titles curated for you.
- Now, tap on any of the apps/ games you want and hit Install.
- That’s it!
Also read: How To Lock Picture Folder In Google Photos
Google claims that the Play Pass collection includes over 1,000 titles across 41 categories from developers across 59 countries. This list is likley to change from time-to-time, with new apps and games.
Once subscribed, you will see the Play Pass “ticket” on the listings of apps and games available with your subscription. The app/ game listing also shows the actual price without the Google Play Pass.
Also read: How To Share Google Photos Via Nearby Share Feature
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below,