You don’t need to share holiday photos via WhatsApp or other sharing apps. All you need is Nearby Share Feature. Read more to find How To Share Google Photos Via Nearby Share Feature
Now Google users can easily share their images and videos with other Google users. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can access them with the help of public links.
Google Photos allows you to access backed-up photos and videos from signed-in devices. However, the fastest option on your smartphone or tablet to share photos is Nearby Share. Here’s how:
How To Share Google Photos Via Nearby Share Feature
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Now, tap to select a photo or videos to share.
- Then, select the Share button that appears.
- Next, tap on the Nearby share option and select the device you want to share the photo/ videos with.
- Now, ask the recipient to tap Accept to begin the transfer.
- That’s it!
Note: The recipient also needs to check their settings and enable Nearby Share.
Google Photos is one of the most popular apps for backing up photos and videos, especially because it comes preloaded on Android smartphones.
Recently, Google has added a lot of new features like refreshed collage designs, privacy locks, and cinematic images.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below,