In this age when Facebook and Instagram have become an unsaid parallel social environment, selfies have become the greatest temptation to people so it becomes imperative for smartphone manufacturers to come up with phone cameras that offer incomparable selfie experience. Now the question arises that which smartphone can provide us the best selfie experience and with a comprehensive range of selfie smartphones available in the market, buyers often get confused. In this post, we will help you figure out which selfie smartphone is best for you. Scroll down to know the specs, features, price and other details of best selfie smartphones in India.
1. Micromax Canvas Knight A350: This smartphone comes with an 8 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing stunning selfies. Other specifications of this dual-SIM smartphone include 1.7GHz Octacore processor coupled with 2 GB RAM, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, houses 32 GB of internal memory and 16 mega pixel primary camera with flash, auto focus and full HD video recording. It features 5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display and packs 2350 mAh battery.
Price: It is available at Rs.14,444 through Amazon( buy now).
2. HTC Desire 820q: It boasts of an 8 mega pixel front camera and a 13 mega pixel primary camera with f/2.2 lens, BSI sensor, HDR and LED flash. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor paired with 1 GB of RAM. It is equipped with 5.5 inch display with Gorilla Glass protection and runs on Android KitKat operating system with HTC sense. It further houses 16 GB of in-built storage which is expandable up to 128 GB for storing images, audios, videos, apps and games etc. It packs a 2600 mAh battery which is rated to deliver talk time of 22.4 hours on 3G network.
Price: It is available at Rs. 20,995 through Amazon (buy now).
3. Alcatel Onetouch Flash: This smartphone flaunts a 5 mega pixel front camera which allows the users to click capturing razor sharp selfies. While the rear camera is 13 mega pixel. Powered by 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor, this selfie smartphone runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. It has a 5.5 inch HD display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It also features hotknot technology which transfers data with the help of capacitive touch panels and packs a 3200 mAh battery.
Price: It can be availed exclusively through Flipkart at Rs. 9,999 (buy now).
4. Panasonic Eluga S: It features a 5 mega pixel camera on the front while the rear camera is 8 mega pixel with LED flash. Images can be clicked with this smartphone by clicking anywhere on the screen, while it also comes with Blink play feature which captured images with the blink of the eyes. Other specifications include an Octa-Core processor, 5 inch display. This phone runs on Android KitKat 4.4 operating system, houses 8 GB of internal storage (expandable to up to 32GB) and 1 GB of RAM. The handling of this smartphone is very convenient and comfortable due to its mere 7.9 mm thickness.
Price: It is available at Rs. 10,278 through Snapdeal (buy now).
5. Micromax Canvas Gold A300: This is again an attractive option among best selfie smartphones. It flaunts a 5 mega pixel front camera and a 16 mega pixel primary camera for sharp and clear images. It features a 5.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and is powered by GHz Octa-Core processor along with 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4.2 operating system and packs a non-removable 2300 mAh battery.
Price: It is available at Rs. 13,299 through Amazon (buy now).
6. Micromax Canvas Selfie: The highlight of this smartphone is that it sports 13 mega pixel camera on both the rear and front ends with flash and Sony Sensor. It also comes with built-in camera apps like Eye enhancement, Face slimming, Skin smoothening, Teeth whitening and Remove oil for enhanced and superior quality pictures.
Other specifications of this smartphone include 1.7 GHz Tru-Octacore processor and Android KitKat 4.4 operating system. It houses a 4.7 inch HD IPS display with corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB and packs a 2300 mAh battery.
Price: Micromax Canvas Selfie will go on sale in India starting from mid-January 2015 and the price of the phone has not yet been revealed. Expect it to be priced around Rs. 20,000 in India.
Also Read- Best Tablets Under Rs. 10,000 in India