Honor (Huawei digital brand) is set to launch yet another smartphone in the Indian market. The company has already sent out a teaser with the tagline – ‘GET READY TO EXPLORE THE UNEXPLORED.’ The company has also launched a contest called ‘See Yourself With Two Eyes.’ This hints at a possible handset with dual front cameras. Read more to find about an upcoming Dual-Front Camera Smartphone From Honor
Price and Availability
As of now, there is no information about the price of the upcoming handset. However, the new Honor device is likely to be announced in October before the Diwali festival season. More details are expected to emerge closer to the launch. Follow this page for more future updates.
‘See Yourself With Two Eyes’ Contest
Honor has launched a new contest for its users called, ‘See Yourself With Two Eyes’. The contest details were announced via the brand’s Instagram and Facebook pages. As part of the new contest, 12 lucky winners will receive the recently launched Honor Band 3.
Honor has launched several camera-focussed smartphones including dual camera phones. To further promote the photography culture in India, Honor is asking consumers to creatively use their smartphone modes and features to share unique selfies with the hashtag, #ExploreWithHONOR. The brand has also associated with several social influencers including Jasleen Gupta (Fashion Bombay), Shilpa Dhamija (Luxury Volt), Shalini Chopra (Stylish By Nature) and Niki Mehra.
How To Participate In Honor’s ‘See Yourself With Two Eyes’ Contest
- You have to a click a picture that best defines your personality. The pictures can be artistic, funny, or candid. You can use filters, artistic backgrounds or pick a normal spot from a different angle for your selfie.
- The contest will run for 3 days, from September 19 noon to 21st September midnight, as part of the #ExploreWithHONOR campaign.
- Winner will be announced every day by the associated four social media influencers.
- 12 lucky winners will get the smart Honor Band 3.
- Besides the social handles of Honor, the contest will also run on the multiple social handles on Instagram and Facebook. Instagram – @stylish_by_nature, @luxuryvolt, @fashionbombay, and @nikimehra, Facebook – @stylishbynatureblog, @LuxuryVolt, @FashionBombay, and @nikita.mehra.986.
- The ‘See Yourself with Two Eyes’ contest is valid throughout India. Participation in the contest implies that participants agree to all ‘Terms & Conditions’ of the contest.
- The Honor Band 3 gift cannot be exchanged for any product or item. It is non-transferable and cannot be en-cashed under any circumstances.
- Further information on submission of entries and timelines and other details will be shared on Honor Facebook and Instagram handles.
Honor Band 3
The Honor Band 3 is priced at Rs 2,799 in India. It comes in three color options (Dynamic Orange, Classic Navy Blue, and Carbon Black). The Honor Band 3 comes with water resistance up to 50 meters of depth. It comes with 30 days battery life on a single charge. The minimalist design features a smooth pattern with sharp chamfered edges. It only weighs 18 grams.
The Honor Band 3 features include multiple interactive options including automatic recognition of burnt calories, Huawei TruSleep tracking technology, optical heart rate monitoring technology, and All Day Assistant. Notification alerts include caller ID, emails, call rejection, social media and calendar alerts. It also offers a real-time running plan to assist you in maintaining your fitness.