Alexa is the popular Amazon’s AI voice assistant. However, it isn’t limited to the Echo devices. You can use the AI assistant on your smartphone. It allows ask about news, weather, etc or turning on your smart light, playing music, etc. Let us help you get started. Read more to find How to Use Amazon Alexa on Your Android Smartphone
The Alexa app allows you to access Amazon’s voice assistant on your smartphone. You can perform tasks like getting information (about news, weather, sports, etc) or turning on connected devices (switch smart lights, play music, etc). Here’s all need to do to use Alexa up on your Android smartphone:
How to Use Amazon Alexa on Your Android Smartphone
- Download and install the latest Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone
- Open the Alexa app
- Press the Alexa button and proceed to allow certain permissions
- Press ‘Allow’ to let Amazon Alexa record audio
- Press ‘Allow’ to let Amazon Alexa access your device’s location
- Press ‘Done’
- Now, a blue bar should appear at the bottom of the screen
- To start using Alexa, say a phrase
- That’s it. You’re all set!
You only have to allow permissions just once. Then, simply tap the Alexa icon at the bottom of the app to start Alexa. To cancel a request, press the white X in the blue circle. The Alexa app is also available for iPhone devices.
The Amazon Alexa App can be used to easily set up Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, etc. Additionally, the more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary and personal preferences.
We hope the above-mentioned tip was helpful. Share your experiences with us in the comments section below.