Spam has been a constant part of computer and phone usage. Now, it has reached the limited Google Drive. Read more to find How To Block Spam In Google Drive Quickly
While spam emails have not gone away, we don’t have to look at them, thanks to improved filters and blockers. However, a lot of spam sneaks in undetected through shared online documents/ files.
Even if you are not maliciously bombarded with spam files and documents, Google Drive has limited space to offer. Even a small amount of regular junk and eat up your online storage.
Fortunately, you can easily block unwanted contact in your Google Drive and quickly filter out spam from anywhere. All you need is internet access.
How To Block Spam In Google Drive Quickly from the web
- Open drive.google.com from your web browser.
- Next, right-click on the file that you want to block.
- Then, from the menu, click on Block.
- Now you’ll see the sender’s email address.
- Then, click Block from the pop-up window.
- That’s it!
How To Block Spam In Google Drive Quicklyon your phone
- Open the Google Drive app on your smartphone.
- Next, tap and hold the file that you want to block.
- Then, from the menu, tap on Block (you’ll see the sender’s email address).
- Now, tap Block on the pop-up window.
- That’s it!
Note: If you’re a Google Workspace user on an enterprise or education account, you cannot block people from your own domain.
If you accidentally block someone you didn’t mean to, you can easily unblock them from the web and your Android phone.
Google Drive and Google One are great storage solutions. However, they come with a few problems. You can alternatively use options like Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, etc. For extra security, you can set up a NAS system for your home.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below,