Gionee has taken the wraps off its latest smartphone, dubbed the Gionee Elife S6 in China. Though not as thin as the previous smartphones in the S line up of Gionee, the Elife S6 has thickness of mere 6.9mm. Moreover, with thin bezels, it has display to body ratio of 77.8%.
As for specifications, it is powered by an octa-core Mediatek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with Mali T-720 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1.1 operating system wrapped under AMIGO OS 3.1, it features a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
For storage purpose, it comes with 32GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The Elife S6 is backed up by a 3150mAh battery and offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C as connectivity options. It measures 151.9×74.6×4-6.9mm in dimensions, weighs 147 grams and will be available to buy in platinum and gold color options.
Specifications & Features Of Gionee Elife S6
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6753
- GPU: Mali T-720
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 with AMIGO OS 3.1
- Display: 5.5-inch HD AMOLED (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3150mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151.9×74.6×4-6.9mm
- Weight: 147 grams
- Color Options: Platinum and Gold
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Gionee Elife S6 is priced at CNY 1699 (approximately Rs. 17,500) in China. There is no word on when the company plans to launch the device in the Indian market.