Amazon’s Alexa app can be used by Indian users for both Android and iOS devices. Now, the company has launched Alexa Skill Blueprints in the country to complement new AI assistant. It allows you to create personalized responses. These can also be shared by the users. Read more to find about How To Create Personalised Responses Fro Amazon Alexa
Amazon has finally released the ‘Alexa Skill Blueprints’ for Indian users. It allows users to create personalized skills and responses for its voice-based assistant. You can browse through 30 ‘Skill Blueprints’ across four categories. The new skills and responses will available instantly on linked devices. Let us help you set up customized Alexa responses via’Alexa Skill Blueprints’:
How To Create Personalised Responses Fro Amazon Alexa
- Head over to the ‘Alexa Skill Blueprints’ website.
- Next, choose from blueprint template.
- You can also browse through 30 ‘Skill Blueprints’ across four categories including ‘Fun and Games’, ‘Learning and Knowledge’, ‘At Home’ and ‘Storyteller’.
- Now, just fill in the blanks (responses to questions).
- That’s it. You are ready to use your personalized skill.
- Repeat the above steps to create unlimited skills and responses. These will be instantly available on the devices associated with your account.
- You can also share your personalized skills with family and friends via email, text, WhatsApp or social media including Facebook and Twitter.
Customizing responses to questions allows you to enhance the experience of the AI assistant. You can even create interactive adventure stories for kids. “Personalised skills and responses make Alexa even more knowledgeable, delivering a delightful experience that is unique to you and your family,” said Dilip RS, Country Manager, Alexa Skills, Amazon India.
Are you excited to try out the new features? Share your views with us in the comments section below.