Instagram has added more TikTok-like features to the Reels. This includes Text to Speech and Voice Effects. Read more to find How To Use Text to Speech Feature On Instagram Reels
Reels on Instagram is a short video-making and sharing feature that works similar to TikTok. It allows users to record and edit videos with audio/ visual effects.
The popular social media platform has been adding more and more TikTok-like features to Reels. This includes the ability to share and save audio clips.
Recently, Instagram rolled out a Remix feature that allows users to record alongside an existing Reel. Now, content creators are getting audio tools like Text to Speech and Voice Effects.
The Text to Speech feature allows you to use an artificial voice (auto-generated) to read any text. It can be accessed via the text tool in the Reels camera.
On the other hand, the Voice Effects features allow you to modify the audio and voiceover. It will allow you to make funny videos with different voices.
Both new Instagram features are now being rolled out to users on both iOS and Android. Here’s how to use them:
How To Use Text to Speech Feature On Instagram Reels
- Open Reels Camera in the Instagram app.
- Next, record a video or upload via the gallery.
- Then, tap on the Text tool to add text.
- Now, tap on the text bubble and select Text to Speech from the three dots menu.
- Then, choose from two options – Voice 1 and Voice 2.
- Next, tap on Post.
- That’s it!
How To Use Voice Effects On Instagram Reels
- Record a Reel
- Then, tap the music note to open the audio mixer.
- Now, select a voice effect from the Effects menu to modify your reel or voiceover.
- You can choose from five-voice effect options – announcer, helium, giant, robot, and vocalist.
- That’s it!
India was one of the first markets to receive the new Reels feature. Thanks to the recent TikTok ban, Reels have received a lot of users in India.
The popular social media platform has been releasing regular updates for the short-form video sharing feature. Recently, it added dedicated Reels tabs.
The Meta (formerly known as Facebook) owned platform claims that the new features will allow users to be more creative with Instagram Reels.
Instagram has also increased the duration of short videos by 15 seconds. Previously, Instagram Reels allowed users to upload short videos for up to 15 seconds.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below,